We build into each project fine attention to detail, strong commitment to our Client's satisfaction and great professional relationships with Architects, Designers, Engineers and other Contractors.
We believe expert craftsmanship and communication with our clients are the keys to a successful project. I am on site daily to ensure that both of these needs are met.
The scope of our work showcases the variety of landscape installations that we have completed; from the simplest garden to large projects involving complex engineering.
Outdoor Environments Landscape Construction
1989 to Present
Randy Shadrick, Owner
Providing quality landscape installation for over 20 years. I began my career in 1984 as Team leader on various large commercial landscape projects including the Federal Northbay Mail Facility in Petaluma and the Classroom and Housing addition at Two Rock Coast Guard Station.
- HGTV Landscape Smart "How to Build a Tile Inlaid Patio" and "How to Build a Terra Cotta Patio"
- Designed Landscape Forum I - Spacemaker Press
- Front Yard Idea Book - Jeni Webber
- Better Homes and Gardens - Small Space Gardens "Pool Dreams"
- Better Homes and Gardens - Garden, Deck & Landscapes "Tuscany in Northern California"
- San Francisco Flower and Garden Show 2013 - Gold Medal & Contractor's Choice Award
- San Francisco Flower and Garden Show 2012 - Gold Medal & Garden Creator's Award
- San Francisco Flower and Garden Show 1997 - Contractor's Choice Award
- Installation Award from Western Turf Council
Fully Licensed and Insured:
- California State Contractor's License 707006
- Insured for Worker's Comp, General Liability, Contractor's Bond
- Member of California Landscape Contractors Association
- Member of the Marin Builders Association
Randy Shadrick is the owner and landscape contractor for Outdoor Envirnoments (sic). He completed two jobs at my house in Tiburon about 5 and 10 years ago. The most involved job was a complete de-constrution of a breezeway and backyard. We now have 18 planters that sit on our deck that have the water and drain built in, sleek drainage troughs to carry water off patio, a flagstone seat wall which abuts a built-in barbeque, refrigerator on one side and a fireplace on the other. The construction was methodically planned, on-time and on-budget. Mr. Shadrick has a great crew that works with him and he is on the job most of the time. I would recommend Outdoor Environments. We are in the process of planning our next project at a vacation home and will use Outdoor Environments. Review by "healdsburghappy" on Houzz